A fashion and lifestyle magazine and blog produced by Students in the Design and Merchandising program at Drexel University

Sunday, June 7, 2015

"Your Battery is 20% Charged" Panic


Never stop exploring. Okay maybe lately I haven’t been hiking up and down mountains or skiing down some of the highest peaks but life has been very busy. This past term has been full of long days in the Urban Center of my eyes crossing as the Excel spreadsheets get corrected in order to prepare for the Drexel Fashion Show. Among all of this craziness, I thought it would be fun to stand on line at 3am for the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale. While I might have been very tired around noon, I regret nothing.

People often assume that because I went to this sale so early in the morning that I must be a huge fan of these brightly colored prints; I must be someone who wears Lilly all of the time. Nope. My roommates needed company and I wanted to see what was there, who doesn’t love huge discounts on designer items? Don’t get me wrong though, I love my Lilly planners and tote bags but, I love wearing black, like all of the time; after all, “Women who wear black lead colorful lives.”


Nonetheless, one of the items I am so excited was at the sale was a phone case with a battery pack inside. All you have to do is put it on and press the power button and voilà your phone can charge on the go. Yes, they have been around for a while and it isn’t anything new but I couldn’t have bought it at a better time, or a better price! As we were running around at the Urban Outfitters HQ, setting up and running the fashion show, my phone battery never died and while it was in this bright and fun case. I wasn’t one of the people plugged into an outlet, sedentary in the corner, I was a girl charged and on the go. Nonetheless, my busy life, full of adventure won’t stop there, with graduation in one week this charged phone case will keep my phone charged to take pictures of all the places I will go after graduation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment