A fashion and lifestyle magazine and blog produced by Students in the Design and Merchandising program at Drexel University

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Uwishunu

If you love to be up on what’s happening around Philadelphia, I have a great website to use as a resource. Uwishunu.com is my go to website when planning fun things to fill up my calendar. The site has anything and everything one could possibly want to take advantage of or attend in the city. The categories include events, dining, drinks, nightlife, weekend, arts, music, shopping, sports, and video. You won’t miss a gallery opening, big sale, restaurant deal, or festival ever again. Plan fun dates with a special someone or organize an outing with the girls in a matter of minutes with the site. Most recently, I found a craft beer and cheese tasting event on St. Patrick’s Day that I purchased tickets to. I plan to give the tickets to my best friend for her birthday so that we can go together. Whatever it is, visit the site and I bet you’ll find some awesome events to have great memories at. Uwishunu about this website before, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment