A fashion and lifestyle magazine and blog produced by Students in the Design and Merchandising program at Drexel University

Monday, November 30, 2009

Terrain

Ever since I heard about the toasted pumpkin seed salad and gumdrop scented candles, I have been trying to plan a trip to Terrain. This Thanksgiving break I finally made it happen and it definitely exceeded my expectations. From the second I stepped out of the car I was overwhelmed with the scent of freshly cut Christmas trees and the smoke of the bonfire that was burning around the corner.

I walked through the outdoor garden store and straight into the warmth of the indoor greenhouse. It was filled with different scented candles, poinsettias, wool blankets, and gingerbread cookbooks.
After smelling every candle, testing the silky lotions, and examining all the delicate ornaments I made my way back to the cafe. The delicious food and the feeling of eating in a secret garden was definitely worth the wait.

So if you are a fan of Anthropologie, Free People, and Urban Outfitters (all owned by the same company), I suggest that you make a trip out to Terrain. Go to terrainathome.com or shopterrain.com for more information.

Photos courtesy of terrainathome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment