A fashion and lifestyle magazine and blog produced by Students in the Design and Merchandising program at Drexel University

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Lovers & Madmen Coffee is located on 40th and Ludlow Street. Lovers & Madmen Coffee Lounge is a destination coffee shop featuring Counter Culture Coffee because of the social and environmental ethic responsibility that guides their company. They also serve many other gourmet products known for their respective standards for quality, environmental responsibility, and emphasis on local and organic ingredients. “Lovers & Madmen Coffee was opened with dual commitments – the first of which is to serve the best coffee & espresso, hands down. Our second commitment is to our community – to serving our community, and to seeing University City & West Philadelphia continue to thrive.”
I’ve had a great experience at this coffee shop. I discovered it one day when I was heading to the local Fresh Grocer to get some groceries. I can remember it was a rainy day and I was in need of some warmth and caffeine. Upon entering the coffee shop I was greeted with smiles, a soothing atmosphere, and great indie music that I love. Not to mention that the coffee itself was amazing, and on every beverage they make they create a heart out of foam on top. It was truly adorable and lifted my spirits. Lovers & Madmen is eco-friendly and cozy hidden gem of University City.

No comments:

Post a Comment